First, Google Reader (they say) is really going away in a couple of weeks. So, if you'd like to keep on following, make sure you hit on that Bloglovin' button to the left!
*Edit: Apparently GFC isn't going away. But I secretly wish it would :)*
No makeup. Skirt: Old Navy // Tank: Target // Watch: Fossil
...I'm just saying!
Which do you prefer?
1. I think my hair is turning brown and I'm okay with that.
2. I held onto bright blonde (or at least it looks that way in the sun there) for a very long time because I wasn't about to let Alaska change me.
3. I've worn this skirt 4 times. Once last summer. Once at the beginning of the school year. In that snow-rific picture you see above. And then to the ice cream place (it was lovely) last week.
4. People who say it's too hot here and they'd "rather be cold than hot!" are crazy. They've obviously never truly been cold if they're saying that. I know that humidity/heat/impending sunburn can be uncomfortable, but being cold is not what you think it is.
5. In unrelated news, I watched Forks Over Knives while I was cooking dinner Monday night. It goes without saying that I didn't eat much. Did you see it? What'd you think? I don't think I can look at dairy the same way anymore. Milk, anyway. I'm not giving up ice cream.